Cook, Wine & Dine with our monthly cooking classes!
- Delectable Lessons – Classes include demonstrations by our amazing chefs. They’ll entertain, educate, and enthrall you as you learn insider culinary secrets!
- Eat What You See – Your culinary experience will be an extraordinary sampling dinner prepared by our chefs.
- Wine Pairings – You can’t serve fine food without fine wine to go with it! Along with your meal, you’ll receive specialty wines and cocktails to complement the dishes.
- Recipes for Success – At each class, you’ll receive recipes for each and every dish we create! You’ll be able to recreate this wonderful meal at home, any time you want!
Classes are from 6:30pm to 8:30pm – CLICK TO BUY NOW
- November 16 – Let’s Give Thanks – SOLD OUT!
Always a crowd favorite! Chef Jeff and the team will share with you some amazing twists on your traditional Thanksgiving feast. If you’re making Thanksgiving dinner this year, this will provide you with some great inspiration!
- January 11 – Anything is Pasta-ble
Pasta, pasta, pasta…there is nothing better than pasta! We will prepare some of the finest Italian pasta dishes that you have ever tasted! If you love Italian food, this is the class for you!
- NEW February 8 – A Taste of Spain
Discover the best of this vibrant, colorful cuisine. You will learn how to make a scrumptious selection of tapas and a variety of regional Spanish dishes, washed down with a luscious homemade sangria.
- March 8 – Fish & Seafood Lovers
Fish…seafood…need we say more about this class? The only real question is if our chefs can come up with a delicious dessert that fits the bill. Join us and find out! ($10 additional per person)
- NEW April 12 – Dinner with Julia Child
Julia Child helped bring classic French cuisine to the states, and in turn, inspired a generation of cooks to expand their skills. Inspire your guests with the delights of a classic French meal, one of the most loved cuisines from around the world.
- NEW May 17 – Red, White & Barbeque
Let’s kick off the barbecue season with some good ol’ fashion American barbecue! Our chefs will share some of their favorite recipes and techniques that you can take home and use on your own grill for Memorial Day, Labor Day, and every day in between.
- NEW June 14 – Tacos & Tequila
A Mexican fiesta is twice as fun with tequila. This class is your chance to get the best of both! You will learn to mix Mexican cocktails, make authentic corn tortillas from scratch and lots more!
- NEW July 12 – Made in Michigan Classics
Our chefs will create a beautiful, seasonal menu incorporating locally grown and produced ingredients that will change the way you think about where and how our Michigan foods get from the farm to our plates and beyond.
- August 9 – Baldwin Family Favorites
From our family to yours! What are your favorite foods? Those foods that you crave and can eat over and over. Our chefs will be sharing their recipes for the foods that a gourmet chef cannot live without!
- September 13 – Tuscan Farmhouse
Capture the Italian farmhouse dishes of the season with some fresh and delicious homemade Tuscan fare that will make you swoon. Our fresh pasta recipes provide a delicate texture and depth of flavor to your pasta dishes.
- NEW October 11 – Gluten-Free – Delete the Wheat!
Spice up your culinary repertoire with our gluten-free cooking class. Our experienced dietary-trained chefs will help you discover a variety of gluten-free offerings to please all palates.
- November 8 – Let’s Give Thanks
Always a crowd favorite! Chef Jeff and the team will share with you some amazing twists on your traditional Thanksgiving feast. If you are making Thanksgiving dinner this year, this will provide you with some great inspiration!
Click the link below to buy now!