Cook, Wine & Dine with our monthly cooking classes in Metro Detroit!
- Delectable Lessons – Classes include demonstrations by our amazing chefs. They’ll entertain, educate, and enthrall you as you learn insider culinary secrets!
- Eat What You See – Your culinary experience will be an extraordinary sampling dinner prepared by our chefs.
- Wine Pairings – You can’t serve fine food without fine wine to go with it! Along with your meal, you’ll receive specialty wines and cocktails to complement the dishes.
- Recipes for Success – At each class, you’ll receive recipes for each and every dish we create! You’ll be able to recreate this wonderful meal at home, any time you want!
Click the link below to buy now!
2021 CLASSES – $62.50 for 1 person, or $120 for 2 – CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE.
- NEW May 17 – Red, White & Barbeque
Let’s kick off the barbecue season with some good ol’ fashion American barbecue! Our chefs will share some of their favorite recipes and techniques that you can take home and use on your own grill for Memorial Day, Labor Day, and every day in between.
- NEW June 14 – Tacos & Tequila
A Mexican fiesta is twice as fun with tequila. This class is your chance to get the best of both! You will learn to mix Mexican cocktails, make authentic corn tortillas from scratch and lots more!
- NEW July 12 – Made in Michigan Classics
Our chefs will create a beautiful, seasonal menu incorporating locally grown and produced ingredients that will change the way you think about where and how our Michigan foods get from the farm to our plates and beyond.
- August 9 – Baldwin Family Favorites
From our family to yours! What are your favorite foods? Those foods that you crave and can eat over and over. Our chefs will be sharing their recipes for the foods that a gourmet chef cannot live without!
- September 13 – Tuscan Farmhouse
Capture the Italian farmhouse dishes of the season with some fresh and delicious homemade Tuscan fare that will make you swoon. Our fresh pasta recipes provide a delicate texture and depth of flavor to your pasta dishes.
- NEW October 11 – Gluten-Free – Delete the Wheat!
Spice up your culinary repertoire with our gluten-free cooking class. Our experienced dietary-trained chefs will help you discover a variety of gluten-free offerings to please all palates.
- November 8 – Let’s Give Thanks
Always a crowd favorite! Chef Jeff and the team will share with you some amazing twists on your traditional Thanksgiving feast. If you are making Thanksgiving dinner this year, this will provide you with some great inspiration!