Cook, Wine & Dine with our monthly cooking classes!
- Delectable Lessons – Classes include demonstrations by our amazing chefs. They’ll entertain, educate, and enthrall you as you learn insider culinary secrets!
- Eat What You See – Your culinary experience will be an extraordinary sampling dinner prepared by our chefs.
- Wine Pairings – You can’t serve fine food without fine wine to go with it! Along with your meal, you’ll receive specialty wines and cocktails to complement the dishes.
- Recipes for Success – At each class, you’ll receive recipes for each and every dish we create! You’ll be able to recreate this wonderful meal at home, any time you want!
Classes are from 6:30pm to 8:30pm – $60 for 1 person, or $110 for 2 – CLICK TO BUY NOW
- January 14 – A Taste of Tuscany
Homemade Tuscan Italian fare that will make you swoon. Fresh pasta gives a delicate texture and depth of flavor to your pasta dishes. Panzanella and Bistecca alla Fiorentina are just a couple of the foods Tuscany is famous for.
- February 11 – Fish & Seafood Lovers
Fish…seafood…need we say more about this class? The only real question is if our chefs can come up with a delicious dessert that fits the bill. Join us and find out! ($10 add’l per person)
- March 11 – Baldwin Family Favorites
From our family to yours! What are your favorite foods? Those foods that you crave and can eat over and over. Chefs will be sharing their recipes for the foods that a gourmet chef cannot live without!
- April 15 – What’s Shakin’, Bacon?
Either you like bacon, or you’re wrong – or so the saying goes! At this class we will pay tribute to the food that makes just about everything better with a delicious bacon-inspired menu
- May 20 – Wine Country Cooking / Napa Nights
Our most popular class will be more ingredient focused vs. technique focused. From Washington to Napa Valley, this mini wine tasting will pair a 5 course meal with 5 different wines. ($10 additional per person)
- June 17 – Mad for Mediterranean
Learn to create a classic Mediterranean menu featuring bold flavors the whole family will love, using traditional ingredients like lemon, herbs, olive oil and yogurt.
- July 15 – Street Food – Brazilian Inspired
Brazilian street food…it’s fresh, warming, full of flavor and lots of nutrients. Leave with recipes from famous food trucks around the country. Make quick, tasty meals at home that will impress everyone who is lucky enough to try them.
- August 12 – French Brasserie
Join us for a fun night of relaxed French far showcasing some of the more fun and gastro-pub style dishes. The French cuisine such as Steak Frites, Pot de Crème, and Tartare will be paired with French wine and microbrews.
- September 16 – Magic of Manhattan
New York, the home of Chef Gabriella, and meeting place for Mike and Gabriella during their culinary studies. Enjoy their New York favorite foods over which they fell in love.
- October 14 – Oktoberfest
Enjoy authentic German style cuisine with a modern twist on traditional Oktoberfest favorites. Simple recipes from sauerkraut to braised cabbage and crispy pork schnitzel. And of course you can’t have Oktoberfest without some German beer!
- November 11 – A Taste of Spain
Discover the best of this vibrant, colorful cuisine. You’ll learn how to make a scrumptious selection of tapas and a variety of regional Spanish dishes, washed down with a luscious homemade sangria.
Click the link below to buy now!