Cook, Wine & Dine with our monthly cooking classes!
- Delectable Lessons – Classes include demonstrations by our amazing chefs. They’ll entertain, educate, and enthrall you as you learn insider culinary secrets!
- Eat What You See – Your culinary experience will be an extraordinary sampling dinner prepared by our chefs.
- Wine Pairings – You can’t serve fine food without fine wine to go with it! Along with your meal, you’ll receive specialty wines and cocktails to complement the dishes.
- Recipes for Success – At each class, you’ll receive recipes for each and every dish we create! You’ll be able to recreate this wonderful meal at home, any time you want!
Classes are from 6:30pm to 8:30pm – $60 for 1 person, or $110 for 2 – CLICK TO BUY NOW
- August 12 – French Brasserie
Join us for a fun night of relaxed French far showcasing some of the more fun and gastro-pub style dishes. The French cuisine such as Steak Frites, Pot de Crème, and Tartare will be paired with French wine and microbrews.
- September 16 – Magic of Manhattan
New York, the home of Chef Gabriella, and meeting place for Mike and Gabriella during their culinary studies. Enjoy their New York favorite foods over which they fell in love.
- October 14 – Oktoberfest
Enjoy authentic German-style cuisine with a modern twist on traditional Oktoberfest favorites. Simple recipes from sauerkraut to braised cabbage and crispy pork schnitzel. And of course, you can’t have Oktoberfest without some German beer!
- November 11 – A Taste of Spain
Discover the best of this vibrant, colorful cuisine. You’ll learn how to make a scrumptious selection of tapas and a variety of regional Spanish dishes, washed down with a luscious homemade sangria.
- Tuesday, November 12 – A Taste of Spain
Always a crowd favorite! Our culinary team will share with you some amazing twists on your traditional Thanksgiving feast. If you’re making Thanksgiving dinner this year, this will provide you with some great inspiration!
Click the link below to buy now!