Cook, Wine & Dine with our monthly cooking classes!
- Delectable Lessons – Classes include demonstrations by our amazing chefs. They’ll entertain, educate, and enthrall you as you learn insider culinary secrets!
- Eat What You See – Your culinary experience will be an extraordinary sampling dinner prepared by our chefs.
- Wine Pairings – You can’t serve fine food without fine wine to go with it! Along with your meal, you’ll receive specialty wines and cocktails to complement the dishes.
- Recipes for Success – At each class, you’ll receive recipes for each and every dish we create! You’ll be able to recreate this wonderful meal at home, any time you want!
Classes are from 6:30pm to 8:30pm – $60 for 1 person, or $110 for 2 – CLICK TO BUY NOW
- NEW March 16 – Luck O’ the Irish
What better way to start of St. Patrick’s Day than a class focused on Irish foods…and not just Corned Beef & Cabbage. We’ll show you how to create a delicious Irish dinner, including some dishes you have probably never had!
- April 20 – Wine Country Cooking / Napa Nights – SOLD OUT!
Our most popular class will be more ingredient-focused vs. technique focused. From Washington to Napa Valley, this mini wine tasting will pair a 5-course meal with 5 different wines. ($10 additional per person)
- NEW May 18 – Down Home Southern Cooking
We will pay tribute to the South by preparing some of the more iconic Southern comfort foods. Come on in and enjoy the comfort of some down-home Southern cooking!
- NEW June 15 – Aloha, Let’s Luau!
If you’ve never had the chance to travel to Hawaii, we’ll give you a taste of what you have been missing! Feast on delicious traditional Hawaiian fare, of course with a Baldwin twist. And don’t forget to dress the part…best Hawaiian shirt will win a prize!
- NEW July 13 – All Things Barbeque!
Everyone loves a good barbeque in the summer! Our chefs will share some of their favorite recipes and techniques that you can take home and use on your own grill this summer.
- August 10 – Baldwin Family Favorites
From our family to yours! What are your favorite foods? Those foods that you crave and can eat over and over. Chefs will be sharing their recipes for the foods that a gourmet chef cannot live without!
- NEW September 14 – Tuscan Farmhouse
Capture the Italian farmhouse dishes of the season with homemade Tuscan fare that will make you swoon. Our fresh pasta recipes provide a delicate texture and depth of flavor to your pasta dishes.
- October 12 – Oktoberfest
Enjoy authentic German-style cuisine with a modern twist on traditional Oktoberfest favorites. Simple recipes from sauerkraut to braised cabbage and crispy pork schnitzel. And of course, you can’t have Oktoberfest without some German beer!
- November 16 – Let’s Give Thanks
Always a crowd favorite! Chef Jeff and the team will share with you some amazing twists on your traditional Thanksgiving feast. If you’re making Thanksgiving dinner this year, this will provide you with some great inspiration!
Click the link below to buy now!