Cook, Wine & Dine with our monthly cooking classes!
- Delectable Lessons – Classes include demonstrations by our amazing chefs. They’ll entertain, educate, and enthrall you as you learn insider culinary secrets!
- Eat What You See – Your culinary experience will be an extraordinary sampling dinner prepared by our chefs.
- Wine Pairings – You can’t serve fine food without fine wine to go with it! Along with your meal, you’ll receive specialty wines and cocktails to complement the dishes.
- Recipes for Success – At each class, you’ll receive recipes for each and every dish we create! You’ll be able to recreate this wonderful meal at home, any time you want!
2018 classes are from 6:30pm to 8:30pm – $60 for 1 person, or $110 for 2 – CLICK TO BUY NOW
- SOLD OUT! – Monday, June 18 & Tuesday, June 19 – Signature Favorites…Top Chef!
Always a crowd favorite, and always sold out months in advance! Five of our chefs will compete to be Top Chef, and the audience will be the judge. You won’t want to miss it!
- NEW! Monday, July 16 – From the Farm to the Table
Our chefs will create a beautiful, seasonal menu incorporating locally grown and produced ingredients that will change the way you think about where and how our food gets from the farm to our plates.
- Monday, August 13 & Tuesday, August 14 – Fish & Seafood Lovers
Fish…seafood…need we say more about this class? The only real question is if our chefs can come up with a delicious dessert that fits the bill. Join us and find out! ($10 add’l per person)
- NEW! Monday, September 17 & Tuesday, September 18 – An Evening in France
Chef Jeff goes back to his classically French trained roots from the Culinary Institute of America. He will show you how to recreate the French classics that have never gone out of style.
- Monday, October 15 & Tuesday, October 16 – Oktoberfest
Enjoy authentic German style cuisine with a modern twist on traditional Oktoberfest favorites. Simple recipes from sauerkraut to braised cabbage and crispy pork schnitzel. And of course you can’t have Oktoberfest without some German beer!
- Monday, November 12 & Tuesday, November 13 – A Taste of Spain
Discover the best of this vibrant, colorful cuisine. You’ll learn how to make a scrumptious selection of tapas and a variety of regional Spanish dishes, washed down with a luscious homemade sangria.
Click the link below to buy now!